Friday, August 28, 2009

Kill me by your claims, as it can comfort you !

Lesson of the day
You can lay your judgement and thought blindly from your naked eyes, but you don't do justice!

Just imagine, when u are not purposely say something but people easily get misunderstood and reply the words back by attacking your personal private life. and it was obvious and purposely done!..

It hurts! enuf said..it's completely immature and unprofessional in the sense of replying joke. and i wonder why the person should feel mad...is it true the thing i've been saying?

common kid, grow up!


I dont think i should write in brief. After all, it's reminding me of my school hood, when there was a "songkok alim" guy underestimated my friends and I...at last we saw him in a night club, dancing like it-is-the-end-of-world dude!. The world always turns upside dow
n...

Today we may underestimate others, but in the future, maybe it would not be the same....
The good can be bad, the bad can be good....

The good can turn to be even worst...
xoxo



0 comments: