Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Birthday Raya


Happy Eid Fitri to all muslims ! Tomorrow we gonna celebrate Syawal after a month of fasting, so enjoy your Raya to the fullest! May the blessings of Syawal shower upon you.~

This last day of ramadhan a bit different for me, cos today is my birthday, yeepee yeepee! Those who did send me birthday wishes, thnks a lot guys! And the celebration...no cake,candles or coke. I celebrated my birthday with ketupat,rendang,lodeh and kuah kacang...boleh? A bit traditional but interesting kan? hahahaha

This raya I wont be at my kampung, JB. So KLites! i'll join u guys on this Raya eve. But tomorrow my father said, there will be a family gathering at Watercity Resort, Malacca until 2nd day of Raya. So then i'll be back to KL.

1 comments:

-me- said...

uhu...~~!! afiq~! happy belated birthday :)