Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gathering


Last week Ezwan planned to hold a gathering with our close friends and today, as planned, the gathering held at IKEA cafe. Invited guests are Ezwan, Didi,Azwar,Sharul,Elly and I. I went there with Didi,Azwar and Sharul.


Around 7.00 pm we met the rest at the cafe. Even though we are latecomers, but we should be thankful , Elly has already booked the seats for us. Otherwise, maybe we have to break fast at somewhere else. Thanks Elly.


The Ramadhan buffet costs us, RM 15.90 per person. I cant expect more since I pay less, but it's worth it for a 16-bug-buffet. I like the ambience and the deco, it comforts me.


I did enjoy the moment. It has been a long time we havent gathered together like this. This gathering is actually to keep us up-to-date with each other's life.



As we finished the meal, Didi suggested that we should make this gathering a bit longer. So we decided to have a night at Uniten and "sahur" together. Yeah, it's illegal to bring outsiders to hostel but who cares! hehe. Then we seperated, Sharul, Didi and I moved to Uniten earlier cos the rest got things to be done.

At 1.am, Ezwan, Azwar and Elly reached Uniten. That night, we have a pillow talk together before going out for sahur. Asyik gelak jerrr dengan lawak2 yang "nakal". hahaha. You guys are notty!

Around 3.30 a.m, we went out to 15, Bangi for sahur. After one and half hours, we went back to Uniten. Btw, I recommend this place for u guys to "sahur" cos it's damn happening.

Lastly, I would like to thank all of my friends for attending this gathering. Keep in touch guys and take care~

1 comments:

khairuld7 said...

waaaaa..
bestnyer..
i wonder when we could gather together with our x-clasmates..