Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Brittany got axed

Brittany

Guys, one of my ANTM cycle 11 favs, Brittany, got eliminated. She's the 3rd person left the show. On the latest episode, Brittany landed in the bottom two, along with Analeigh, after a sexy swimsuit photo shoot. But that is not a bad photograph of Brittany. I just don't think she deserved to go home. Analeigh should be the one. huhu~


Elina

While Brittany got kicked out by Tranny Tyra and the gang, my hope lays on my other two favs, Elina and Lauren Brie. But by considering the consistency of their performances, I think Elina has a better chance to be on the top spot compared to Lauren. Go go Laurelina!!

P/S : I noticed how annoying the girls can be when they shouted "It's Tyra Mail!". Gedikkkssss *huhu*


1 comments:

erzasya said...

hey afiq..meh la datang melawat slalo..ehehe..aku link ko k...