Thursday, September 18, 2008

Outings

Huh! kinda exhausted...I just came back from kl with Amy and Juzaili. We went there just after we finished our break fast @ upten. Here the details...

Kg Baru

Amy is a shisha freak..usually I accompany her for shisha at 15, Bangi. But this time, Amy told me that she wanted to go for shisha at Kg Baru. We arrived there around 8.30 p.m.

Unfortunately, we have to wait about an hour for Amy's so called "abang shisha" to open his stall. In between, we had drinks and chit-chating. This time the shisha was a bit different than usual. The "abang shisha" put an apple at top of the shisha. I told myself "geramnyer tengok epal tu, rasa macam nak gigit". hahaha

KLCC

Huhu after "hisaping" shisha, We headed to KLsissy for snapping pictures. The "photoshoot section" was damn fun. The current ambience was overwhelmed by us. I will upload those pics soon okay. I think pictures explain better than words . Am i right guys? hehe

Kg Baru...again?

Yeah Kg Baru again...Amy wanted to "tapau" nasi kerabu for sahur. She aimed this one stall for nasi kerabu...but her luck was not as fortunate as she thought, that stall was not open yet. After "jalan2 cari makan", we decided to tapau nasi kerabu at the other stall. Mengidam katanyerrr...

Here I would like to thank Amy for spending time with us . It was a fun nite. Thanks for the ride as well...muahhh

0 comments: